Tuesday, November 27, 2012

EOC: Week 8 my creation


                                                          EOC: Week 8 My Creation

      Using a camera, a bag of chips and some type of photo editing, I’m going to create a brand new product bag for the world to marvel. I’m going to use characters from Jules Verne’s book “Around the World in 80 Days” bring my brand new product to life for the world to see and want. Taking the time of setting a light box and take pictures from different angles, the place the pictures onto Photoshop and changing the whole image, adding character’s from the book to represent my new product. My characters will be dressed to represent from the country of origin. I might even try to hand draw and paint, everything is new to me. I took the time and took a couple of bags of chips, photograph the bags and changing the image on the computer; sounds easy, but it’s my first time trying this whole new idea. Transferring  the pictures to the computer and adding some pictures of the great Phileas Fogg and adding them to my project and cross my fingers and hope it comes out the way I want it. If not, I’ll keep trying to achieve the look I want to get. It seem that every time I turn around in my marketing class, there is another challenge for me, the writing part has come out of me naturally, but the creation of my product using my other skills have been a bit challenging. I have a couple of paint and draw programs that I’m going to use on my Ipad and incorporate everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment