Wednesday, October 3, 2012

week 1EOC:my voice

 this is me.
 Taking photography is a passion and is something to be shared. Learning photography allows me to expand me creativity and allows me to show what I see through a lens. Photography captures a moment in time, but it can last a lifetime. Sharing one image to the world, allows other to experience what joy is to be a photographer.  Like a chef, a painter and writer, were all the same, we are here to expand a person’s mind and soul, and allow them into my part of my life and vision.  There is certain joy when you see a person face light up when they appreciate my work.

  I enjoy landscape and urban landscape photography, but mainly taking pictures of every day landscapes that people don’t see; they just walk by and never realize that it was in front of their face. My favorite is what I hear from people is “I never noticed that before until you took a photograph it”.  I believe sharing my love of photography with everyone and developing a great product. Imagine every time you go to an office, a restaurant or any type of business and there is photograph’s on the wall and brings a feeling of joy. That what I bring.    

No comments:

Post a Comment